Travellers must be aware of the testing protocols of their final destination and the countries through which they will transit.
Process for obtaining a PCR Test to leave Country
- Call 611-3905 to make an appointment
- Obtain a requisition from the District Medical Officer
- Pay for the test at accounts department in Dominica China Friendship Hospital.
- Present receipt to secretary at office of Primary Health Care Services.
- Have test done at Roseau Health Centre.
- Anticipate at least 48 hours before results are available.
- Vehicles will only be permitted to entr the air and seaport with the driver and persons due to travel.
- Travellers must wear face masks at all times during the departure process until departure from airport.
- Travellers must observe physical distancing.
- Travellers should practice good respiratory and personal sanitization.
- Follow instructions of health care staff and officials.