Protocols for Pre-Arrival
Compulsory requirements for all arriving passengers/travellers
All travellers must:
- Submit a health questionnaire online at least 24 hours prior to arrival in Dominica (website)at http://domcovid19.dominica.gov.dm/
- Upload a negative PCR test result where samples were obtained within 24-72 hours prior to arrival
- Travellers must present the following to airlines prior to boarding and upon disembarkation in Dominica:
- Negative PCR test result where samples were obtained within 24-72 hours prior to arrival
- Notification of health clearance to travel
Disembarkation and Testing:
- Traveller will proceed to secondary screening area
A Rapid Diagnostic Test will be administered on arrival
- If Rapid Test is positive, a PCR test will be administered immediately and traveller will await the results in a Government approved facility (at travellers expense).
- If Rapid Test is negative, traveller will be transported to mandatory quarantine at a Government operated quarantine facility or Government-certified private property for a minimum of 5 days.
A PCR test will be administered to the traveller on Day 5 after arrival (The cost of the PCR Test is XCD$100 or US$40 per test).
Payments are to be made upon arrival at Government operated Quarantine facility.
PCR test XCD$100 or US$40 per test
Quarantine fee of XCD$400 or US$150 per person for the first night (accommodation and sanitization fee)
Accommodation at XD$225 or US$90 for each additional night
Rates per meal for Breakfast XCD$15 or US$6, Lunch XCD$20 or US$8, Dinner XCD$20 or US$8.
- If the result of the PCR test done on Day 5 is positive, traveller will be admitted to COVID Isolation Unit until released by an authorized Health Professional. Hospital fees will apply.
- If the result of the PCR test done on Day 5 is negative, traveller will be deemed medically cleared at the discretion of medical officials
All travellers must submit to scheduled and unscheduled checks by medical professionals.