Protocols for Pre-Arrival
- All travellers must Submit a health questionnaire online at least 24 hours prior to arrival in Dominica (website) at http://domcovid19.dominica.gov.dm/
- Travellers must present notification of health clearance to travel to airlines prior to boarding and upon disembarkation in Dominica.
Disembarkation and Testing:
- be required to sanitize their hands at sanitization stations as directed;
- be required to undergo a health assessment to include a temperature check;
- be required to undertake a Rapid Diagnostic Test, and subject to a negative test result, the following will apply:
- Travellers will be conveyed to Immigration for processing and to Customs for screening
- Luggage to be sanitized upon arrival at airport when taken off conveyor belt
Upon clearance from the port, travellers from countries within the CARICOM Travel Bubble must adhere to the following:
- Submit to scheduled and unscheduled checks by medical professionals.