Protocols for Pre-Arrival
Compulsory requirements for all arriving passengers/travellers
All travellers must:
- Submit a health questionnaire online at least 24 hours prior to arrival in Dominica (website)at http://domcovid19.dominica.gov.dm/
- Upload a negative PCR test result where samples were obtained within 24-72 hours prior to arrival
- Travellers must present the following to airlines prior to boarding and upon disembarkation in Dominica:
- Negative PCR test result where samples were obtained within 24-72 hours prior to arrival
- Notification of health clearance to travel
Disembarkation and Testing:
- be required to sanitize their hands at sanitization stations as directed.
- be required to undergo a health assessment to include a temperature check.
- provide confirmation of the health questionnaire and negative PCR test results.
- be required to undertake a Rapid Diagnostic Test, and subject to a negative test result, the following will apply:
- Travellers will be conveyed to Immigration for processing and to Customs for screening.
- Luggage to be sanitized upon arrival at airport when taken off conveyor belt
Upon clearance from the port, travellers from low-risk countries must adhere to the following:
- travellers will be monitored* for seven (7) days at their place of residence.
- All travellers must submit to scheduled and unscheduled checks by medical professionals/
*Monitoring is defined as interviews and assessments (in person and via telephone) by Public Health Professionals. should circumstances arise during the period of monitoring, travellers may be required to undergo PCR testing.