Protocols for Pre-Arrival
Compulsory requirements for all arriving travellers.
All travellers must:
- Submit a health questionnaire online at least 24 hours prior to arrival in Dominica (website)at http://domcovid19.dominica.gov.dm/
- Upload a negative PCR test result where samples were obtained within 24-72 hours prior to arrival
- Travellers must present the following to airlines prior to boarding and upon disembarkation in Dominica:
- Negative PCR test result where samples were obtained within 24-72 hours prior to arrival
- Notification of health clearance to travel
Disembarkation and Testing:
- be required to sanitize their hands at sanitization stations as directed;
- be required to undergo a health assessment to include a temperature check;
- provide confirmation of the health questionnaire and negative PCR test results;
- be required to undertake a Rapid Diagnostic Test, and subject to a negative test result, the following will apply:
- Travellers will be conveyed to Immigration for processing and to Customs for screening
- Luggage to be sanitized upon arrival at airport when taken off conveyor belt
Upon clearance from the port, travellers from medium risk countries must adhere to the following:
- Traveller will be monitored for 14-days at their place of residence
- Optional to 14- day monitoring, a PCR test can be done on day 5. If the result is negative, there will be no further monitoring at their place of residence.
- All travellers must submit to scheduled and unscheduled checks by medical professionals.